Today we announced that a public copy of the editor's draft of MathML is available. Previously it was only available to W3C members (or as copies from other locations).
This is a draft “2nd Edition” of MathML 3.0. It incorporates a number of errata that have been reported over the last year. The Math Working Group will continue to gather and correct mistakes in the MathML 3.0 spec and update this draft accordingly.
Please see the change log in the diff marked version for links to highlighted sections that have changed since the first edition of MathML was published.
The draft is available in several formats:
- The Normative version of the spec: HTML 4, one HTML page per chapter with no MathML to be rendered by the browser.
- Diff Marked HTML(4)
- As above, but with highlighted sections showing any changes from the 1st edition of MathML 3.0.
- XHTML + MathML Version
- XHTML including MathML examples to be displayed in the browser.
- Single file HTML(5) + MathML Version
- PDF version.
- Version of the document typeset with LaTeX.
As always comments on the draft are welcome. here, or preferably, on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.